The LeBow College of Business at Drexel University has much to be in excited about with regards to Gerri C. LeBow Hall, the newest academic building on the University City campus. The Philadelphia Business Journal published a special supplement about the new building, the academic happenings of LeBow and some of the great features of the new space. We are thrilled to be in such great company with our building partners in this special featured publication. Below are some quick stats and features. I suggest taking a walk through the building, grabbing an iced coffee at Starbucks and admiring the view from within – “Welcome to a Celebration”, indeed!
- 12 stories – 177,500 sq. ft.
- 3,500 sq. ft. of student social and collaboration space
- Green Globes Certified
- Three dedicated outside air systems (DOAS) to provide ventilation air and general exhaust.
- Chilled beams in classroom spaces and DOAS fan-powered boxes for offices.
- Steam converters to provide heating hot water from the University steam system.
- Atrium smoke control and stair pressurization systems.
- Low flow plumbing fixtures.
- Occupancy and daylight sensors to control lighting.
- Classroom lighting and motorized shades integrated with the audio/visual system.
- Emergency generator for life safety and computer systems.